Hi all, this is Paul.
I apologize for my extended absence. In my defense, I would have posted last week as well except '24' started early. Priorities, and one must put saving the world above even the greatest of personal interests.
So anyway, Jona and I sat down tonight and created a projected, hybrid, menu from the options presented to us by the venue.
Colds & Salad
Tomato and Olive Bruschetta
Pennete with Summer Greens
Tossed Green Salad
Baked Tahong
TBD
Soup
Cream of Potato and Carrots
Hot Dishes
Grilled Tuna Belly with Mango Salsa
Chicken and Shrimp Vermicelli
Grilled Pork Chop with Mango Brandy Glaze
Paella ng Josephine
TBD
Desserts
Assorted Coffee Cakes
Leche Flan
Turon na Saging at Langka
I should also note that we will also have a Chocolate Fountain, Wedding Cake and Candies. Please have EMT's standing by to assist in event of sugar coma... or hyper children :) The menu also blends Dutch influence (coffee cake and potatos) and filipiniana influences. Which is sort of cute, or in the least ensures that everyone will have something they like.
So that's that, you will note that we have two options we're not quite sure of yet. Feel free to make suggestions (though no guarantees, we have a limited choice set).
Yours,
Paul
Monday, February 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment