Oh poor neglected blog. We apologize for the long absence. We shall try to be better these coming 4+ months to go. We promise.
On to updates. . .
1) I (i.e. Jona) have moved into what will be our first apartment! It is a 1 br and is located a mile or so from my lab. It has a dishwasher which I found to be rather important. Also there is no more space for Paul's stuff so he will have to live off a suitcase for awhile :) Paul's blue couch also moved with me so Paul currently has no couch. It is kind of a bummer going to his apartment nowadays but these are things that one does for love. . . or for an incredible distaste of moving said couch in the middle of January. . .
2) We started pre-marital counselling with our pastor from church. Our first one was very satisfying since our topic was "The role of the husband/needs of the wife". Worked very well for me.
3) We have ordered invitations, so wait for yours to come. It is very pretty so you are encouraged to frame it when it comes. This will show us how special we are to you. Thank you in advance :)
4) Jona is getting a pair of implants. . . of the tooth-y kind. . . not related to the wedding but I thought you might like to know that. . .
Sometime in the middle of this we have contemplated making our wedding ceremony "Queen"-themed. Mostly borne out our desire to recess to "We are the Champions". And the sweet irony of playing "I've got to break free" during the cord ceremony. . . Plus "Under Pressure" during the contract signing sounds just right. . . or maybe not :)
Thursday, September 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
hooray for wedding invites!
please send mine to:
125 Terryville Rd Apt 4B
Port Jefferson Station, NY 11776
Hi ate Jona and Paul.
I'm pretty sure you won't remember me, but I was one of the girls who sat at your table at Sharyl and Frankie's wedding this summer. I just wanted to say a quick hello and hope that all the wedding planning is going well. God bless you both and congrats in advance.
-Ica
Post a Comment